Parker Home Health Care have evolved from a history over 150 years of caring for the health of people in Grey and Bruce counties. In 2001, Parker Home Health Care stepped away from the pharmacy format and developed the medical equipment business.
We have some core beliefs at Parker Home Health Care….
- Living independently is not a privilege – it is your birthright
- Independent living shouldn’t be a struggle
- Every challenge has a solution – you just have to find it
- Solving problems without creating new ones
- Every face deserves a smile
- We haven’t found the right solution if you’re not smiling
- Helping people through their most difficult times is a sacred calling
- We believe in the healing power of laughter – a good giggle goes a long way
Over the last 15 years, the business has grown to include such health related products as comfort footwear for problem feet, ostomy and colostomy products, wound care, custom and over the counter compression garments and Parker Intimates, our Mastectomy Boutique.
Today, we face a vast number of medical challenges. Along with tougher economic times and changes to our health care system, you need to know what products and services will meet your specific needs. That’s why we constantly source innovative products and technologies whose track record meet or exceed our high standards.
Located on 16th Street across from Heritage Place Shopping Centre in Owen Sound, with convenient access from Hwy 6/10 and Hwy 26. With plenty of free parking, visiting our showroom is an easy and pleasant experience.
We’re an authorized provider for the Assistive Devices Program, Blue Cross/Veteran Affairs, Non-Insured Health Benefits, ODSP, WSIB and Green Shield. Financing OAC is available.
We work with recommendations from your doctor, therapist or health care professional to ensure the products you purchase will satisfy for years to come, allowing you to Live the way you want to live…with confidence.